Do you want to improve the strength and control of your pelvic floor and your core stability?
Are you experiencing issues with your lower back or the function of your pelvic floor?
Do you wish to improve your sense of wellbeing or vitality?
If your answer is "YES", come along to.....
The sessions are designed to help women to:
- Improve the strength, control, awareness and function of the Pelvic Floor
- Explore the relationship between the pelvis, the lower back and the abdominals.
- Gain stability and awareness of the 'core' and how to include this in functional activity.
- Understand the structure and function of the pelvis in relation to the rest of the body.
- Integrate the pelvis and pelvic floor into the function of the whole self.
Pelvic Power is suitable for women:
- postnatally (from 8 weeks post delivery)
- pre or post menopause
- with pelvic instability or lower back pain
- post gynaecological procedures
- with pelvic floor weakness or stress incontinence
- with chronic constipation or urinary retention
When? 3 hour Workshops (Series 1 and Series 2)
Where? Refine Movement Studio - 20 Emma St Red Hill
Cost? $60 per 3 hour workshop
Private Health rebates can be claimed where applicable.